What is the hardest part of social selling?
– It isn’t coming up with great content that resonates with your audience
– It isn’t carrying out research to find the right companies and the right buyer personas
– It isn’t making the first connect seem like it isn’t related to sales
– It isn’t reading and responding to the buying signals
– It isn’t about getting them to reach back to you when they need you
It is doing your Segmentation, Targeting, & Positioning (STP) right, so that you are reaching out to the right audience with the right message, and at the right time in their buying journey!
Go back to the basics and do the ordinary things extraordinarily well – you will find that you are making progress.
If you haven’t tried your hand at Social Selling yet, now is the time!